City of Joy Open 2019
- Nov 9 - 10, 2019
- Kolkata, West Bengal, India
AJ Block Community Hall
- Near 206 Bus stop, AJ Block, Salt Lake City, Sector 2, Kolkata 700091.
- Organization team
- Rik Ganguli Biswas and Sayan Bhattacharyya
- WCA Delegate
- Akash Rupela
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 100 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₹300 (Indian Rupee).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
On the spot registrations will be accepted with a base registration fee of ₹400 (Indian Rupee).
- On the Spot Registration is Available between 8:30 and 9:00 A.M. on both days on a first-come first-serve basis till the competitor limit of 100 competitors is reached. If the limit is reached in online registration itself, there will not be any on the spot registration.
- For online registration, a base fee of INR 250, along with per event fee of INR 50 is applicable. For example, if you participate in 3 events, the fee is 250 + (3 x 50) = INR 400.
- For on the spot registration, a base fee of INR 350, along with per event fee of INR 50 is applicable. For example, if you participate in 3 events, the fee is 350 + (3 x 50) = INR 500
- Pay the registration fee through one of the following options:
- Pay through PayTm to 8447852838. Mention your name and the competition name (City of Joy Open) in the payment description.
- Pay through Instamojo LINK
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
|3x3x3 Cube||Akash Rupela||8.21||9.58||India||11.59||9.11||10.11||8.21||9.52|
|2x2x2 Cube||Anunak Roy||3.04||3.50||India||3.04||3.73||4.02||3.67||3.09|
|4x4x4 Cube||Akash Rupela||35.55||42.81||India||46.18||43.72||35.55||41.91||42.81|
|5x5x5 Cube||Akash Rupela||1:10.17||1:14.89||India||1:16.85||1:15.87||1:13.43||1:15.36||1:10.17|
|6x6x6 Cube||Akash Rupela||2:28.00||2:31.50||India||2:34.68||2:31.81||2:28.00|
|7x7x7 Cube||Akash Rupela||4:05.95||4:13.38||India||4:21.28||4:05.95||4:12.92|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||Akash Rupela||1:15.29||DNF||India||DNF||DNF||1:15.29|
|3x3x3 Fewest Moves||Akash Rupela||39||India||39|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||Satwik Sen||14.72||17.16||India||16.42||16.86||21.09||14.72||18.19|
|Megaminx||Rik Ganguli Biswas||48.48||53.85||India||56.01||53.08||52.45||48.48||1:01.25|
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 75% advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 16 advance to next round|
|2x2x2 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 75% advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 10 advance to next round|
|4x4x4 Cube||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||5:00.00||2 attempts to get < 2:00.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
|5x5x5 Cube||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||7:30.00||2 attempts to get < 3:00.00||Top 6 advance to next round|
|6x6x6 Cube||Final||Bo1 / Mo3||10:00.00||1 attempt to get < 6:00.00|
|7x7x7 Cube||Final||Bo1 / Mo3||15:00.00||1 attempt to get < 9:00.00|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||Final||Bo3||25:00.00 cumulative *|
|3x3x3 Fewest Moves||Final||Bo1||1 hour|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||4:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:30.00||Top 10 advance to next round|
|Megaminx||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||7:30.00||2 attempts to get < 3:00.00|
|Pyraminx||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 75% advance to next round|
|Skewb||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 75% advance to next round|
|Square-1||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||4:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:30.00||Top 6 advance to next round|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue AJ Block Community Hall.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone Asia/Kolkata.
Schedule for Saturday (November 09, 2019)
Schedule for Sunday (November 10, 2019)
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.