Chennai Cube Open 2019
- Aug 25, 2019
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Santhosh & Sabari Institute for IAS Exam
- Santhosh & Sabari Institute for IAS Exam, 5, East Park Road Shenoy Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600030
- Organization team
- Chennai Cubing Club, Nandha Kumar, Ritvik Raj, and Sabarinathan Krishnamurthi
- WCA Delegate
- Daniel James
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- Make sure you will be available at the venue at least 15 minutes before your event starts. You won't be allowed to participate in an event if you reach late.
- If you're participating in a WCA competition for first time or not aware of competition rules, make sure that you attend the tutorial session.
- If you're participating in a WCA competition for first time, please bring your ID card as well.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 55 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₹600 (Indian Rupee).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Pass fee (for participating in any number of events): 600 INR
Steps to complete online registration
Step 1 - Register here by selecting the events you want to participate in.
Step 2 - Pay the registration fee through Google Pay (Tez) to the number - 7358777690 (Ritvik Raj). Please mention your full name and the name of the competition (CCO19 is enough) in the description of the payment. Once your payment is received, your registration will be accepted within a day or two.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.