- Aug 20, 2017
- Pune, Maharashtra, India
CM International School, SKP Campus, Balewadi
- Survey No. 4/2+3, SKP Campus, Baner, Balewadi, Laxman Nagar, Baner, Pune, Maharashtra 411045
- TeenzClap Futureworks OPC Pvt Ltd
- WCA Delegate
- Somya Srivastava
This competition has a participation limit of 150 participants only. It is on first come first serve basis.
For more details on the registration process please check the registtration tab.
For the competition Schedule please check the schedule tab
- Main event
|3x3x3 Cube||Kesava Kirupa||8.63||9.43||India||9.69||9.35||8.63||9.82||9.26|
|2x2x2 Cube||Advay Sant||2.07||2.34||United States||2.39||2.22||2.41||3.37||2.07|
|4x4x4 Cube||Kesava Kirupa||35.63||39.84||India||44.74||35.63||39.08||41.32||39.11|
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00|
|2x2x2 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00|
|4x4x4 Cube||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:30.00|
|Clock||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:00.00|
|Megaminx||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 3:00.00|
250 for one event and +50 for any successive event.
Minimum Amount: 250 , Maximum Amount: 500 (per ticket)
1 Event = 250
2 Events = 300
3 Events = 350
4 Events = 400
5 Events = 450
6 Events = 500
A) Pay the registration fees:
Please do the payment of each participant separately.
B) Register on WCA:
1) It is mandatory to pay the registration fees and also register on WCA to complete the full registration process.
2) NO REFUNDS will be entertained once the payment has been made.
3) It may take a day or 2 for your name to reflect on competitors list on WCA.
4) There will be NO on the spot(OTS) registration available at the venue on the competition day. Online registrations end on 15th August 2017 at 11:59pm IST.
For enquiries contact:
Jyoti M Kappal
To view the final Schedule for Cerulean 2017 click here
To view the list of groups for each event click here
Note: This Schedule is subject to change at the discretion of the delegate.
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.