Cerritos Open 2018
- Apr 14, 2018
- Artesia, California, United States
- 18523 Arline Ave, Artesia, CA 90701, USA
Church parking lot available, however, street parking requires neighborhood parking permit.
- Organization team
- Andrew Nathenson, Miki Park, and Schwan Park
- WCA Delegate
- Michael Young
New Competitors must read the "New Competitor Information" tab prior to registering. Please review the other tabs for more information on the competition No FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY PLEASE.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 80 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $25 (United States Dollar).
Please follow all instructions.
- Click on the Register tab on the left side of the screen.
- In the comment section, please include the name of the person who is paying for your registration.
- Click on the Payment Link below to pay for the competition.
- To complete your registration, you MUST pre-pay.
- Registration must be paid online.
- Your registration will not be confirmed (moved from the waiting list) until payment has been completed.
- In 48 hours, if you do NOT see your name on the competitors list (the tab on the left side of the screen thay says "Competitors") then please send an email to the contact on the General Info tab. Failure to do any of these steps may result in a delay in registration.
- Spectators may attend free of charge.
- Walk-in competitors will not be permitted, no exceptions.
- There will be no refunds for any cancelled registrations.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.