Caarn Ahmedabad Cube Open 2018
- Aug 25, 2018
- Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Udgam School for Children
- Udgam School for children, Opp. Sardar Patel Institute, Thaltej Tekra, Ahmedabad
- Organization team
- Justin's Academy
- WCA Delegates
- Shresth Shah and Somya Srivastava
1.This competition has a participation limit of 120 participants. Entry is on 1st come 1st serve basis.
2.Competition Schedule& Round Details
3.Registration & Payment
4. You have to get your own Cube.
5. New Competitor Information
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 120 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₹200 (Indian Rupee).
First time participants
Step 1 - Sign-up on WCA
Step 2 - Register for the competition
Step 3 - Pay using the details given in the Registraion&payment tab.
Step 1 - Sign-in using your email that you used for your previous competitions
Step 2 - Register for the competition (ensure your WCA id is mentioned)
Step 3 - Pay using the details given in the Registration&payment tab.
Registration fee for online registrations:
Number of events Online Registration Fee 1 ₹200 2 ₹260 3 ₹320 4 ₹380 5 ₹440 6 ₹500 7 ₹560
On the spot registrations will available at the venue on 25th August on avalibility
*Online registrations end on 20th August 2018, 11:59 p.m. IST *
Participation Limit - 120
1. Registration fee once paid is not refundable.
2. You can't change the events once the registration closes.
3. It is mandatory to pay the registration fees to complete the full registration process.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.