Big and Skewb Utah 2019
- Nov 16, 2019
- Sandy, Utah, United States
- 9575 State St, Sandy, UT 84070
- Organization team
- Bradley Sampson and Isaac Myers
- WCA Delegate
- Calvin Nielson
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- Skewb is the main event of the competition.
- It is recommended you register as soon as possible to save a spot.
- No outside food and drink is allowed in the venue.
- Be sure to familiarize yourself with the WCA regulations. If this is your first official competition, this video will give you an example of how a competition work.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 72 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $18 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 75% of your registration fee.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.