Bay Area Speedcubin' 20 2019
- Oct 12, 2019
- Fremont, California, United States
Resham Event Center
- 2216, 3101 Walnut Ave, Fremont, CA 94538
- John Ku and Michael Chai (柴天方)
- WCA Delegates
- Brandon Harnish, Michael Chai (柴天方), and Ryan Jew
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
This is NorCal Cubing's first competition in Fremont!
Competition Day Timing
- The competition will begin at the scheduled start time.
- Events will begin as soon as the previous event is wrapping up. Exception: All First Round events will not start more than 20 minutes early.
- Competitors may not compete in an event if they miss last call for that event. In general, last call is a few minutes after the last group is called.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 135 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $20 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 50% of your registration fee.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
- Competitors may request (by email) to be added to more events BEFORE registration closes.
- Competitors may not add events after registration closes.
- Competitors may request (by email) to remove events from their registration. It is also acceptable to not show up for any event you do not wish to compete in. If there is a chance you will want to do an event, you should register for it!
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.