Bay Area Speedcubin' 18 2019
- Jul 7, 2019
- San Francisco, California, United States
Betty Ann Ong Recreation Center
- 1199 Mason St, San Francisco, CA 94108
Multi-Purpose Room #3
- Abhimanyu Singhal and Chengxi Li
- WCA Delegates
- Adam Walker, Nitin Subramanian, and Ryan Jew
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
Competitors: Please try to bring 2 guests or fewer.
Competition Day Timing
- The competition will begin at the scheduled start time.
- Events will begin as soon as the previous event is wrapping up. Exception: All First Round events will not start more than 20 minutes early.
- Competitors may not compete in an event if they miss last call for that event. In general, last call is a few minutes after the last group is called.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 100 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $20 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 50% of your registration fee.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Below are some of the policies that will be used for this competition.
- Competitors may request (by email) to be added to more events BEFORE registration closes.
- Competitors may not add events after registration closes.
- Competitors may request (by email) to remove events from their registration. It is also acceptable to not show up for any event you do not wish to compete in. If there is a chance you will want to do an event, you should register for it!
- If the competitor limit has been reached, the waitlist opens. You can enter the waitlist by registering and paying the fee. Waitlist is first come, first serve.
- Competitors who do not make it off of the waitlist will receive a refund shortly before the event.
- The latest time to get off of the waitlist is June 28th 5:00 PDT. This means we will not be accepting additional competitors on the day of the event.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
|1||Christopher Yen||6.73||7.25||United States||6.73||7.18||9.07||7.72||6.86|
|2||Heidi Chan||7.47||8.25||United States||7.71||7.47||9.20||10.36||7.83|
|3||Sameer Aggarwal||7.37||9.20||United States||10.15||7.37||10.24||7.91||9.54|
|1||Christopher Yen||28.21||31.36||United States||31.87||28.21||33.81||30.01||32.20|
|2||Sameer Aggarwal||29.61||34.11||United States||35.56||43.64||29.61||31.98||34.80|
|3||Benjamin Gottschalk||33.85||37.36||United States||36.34||37.55||38.73||33.85||38.18|
|1||Sameer Aggarwal||2:02.07||2:06.64||United States||2:02.07||2:08.54||2:09.31|
|2||An Le||2:11.29||2:23.80||United States||2:18.27||2:41.84||2:11.29|
|3||Benjamin Gottschalk||2:13.56||2:28.05||United States||2:38.96||2:13.56||2:31.64|
|1||Sameer Aggarwal||3:11.25||3:15.34||United States||3:21.04||3:13.74||3:11.25|
|2||Nicolas Harper||3:38.38||3:49.49||United States||3:38.38||4:10.77||3:39.31|
|3||Benjamin Gottschalk||3:59.75||4:01.70||United States||4:00.40||3:59.75||4:04.96|
|1||Tyler Howlett||1.77||2.23||United States||1.77||1.86||2.32||2.52||3.23|
|2||Sameer Aggarwal||2.02||3.58||United States||2.02||3.02||3.16||4.87||4.56|
|3||Siddharth Manchkanti||2.83||3.96||United States||5.13||3.33||2.83||3.42||6.34|
|1||Cameron Miller||2.34||3.79||United States||3.39||5.18||2.34||3.69||4.29|
|2||Tyler Howlett||3.35||4.14||United States||3.35||4.53||3.70||7.24||4.20|
|3||Nicolas Harper||4.51||4.89||United States||4.61||5.43||4.63||7.26||4.51|