Bay Area Speedcubin' 15 2019
Registration requirements for the competition:Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition below.
There is a competitor limit of 105 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $20 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 50% of your registration fee.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Spectators can attend for free.
Below are some of the policies that will be used for this competition.
- Registration is first come (eg. first to register and pay properly), first serve.
- Registration closes March 3rd
- There will be no at-door registration.
- Competitors may request (by email) to be added to more events BEFORE registration closes.
- Competitors may not add events after registration closes.
- Competitors may request (by email) to remove events from their registration. It is also acceptable to not show up for any event you do not wish to compete in. If there is a chance you will want to do an event, you should register for it!
- If the competitor limit has been reached, the waitlist opens. You can enter the waitlist by registering and paying the fee. Waitlist is first come, first serve.
- Competitors who do not make it off of the waitlist will receive a refund shortly before the event.
- The latest time to get off of the waitlist is March 7th 11:59 PM PST. This means we will not be accepting additional competitors on the day of the event.
Registration closed over 2 years ago on .