Baton Rouge Winter 2022
- Jan 22, 2022
- Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States
- 5500 Hilton Ave, Baton Rouge LA 70808
Salons 1, 2, & 3
- Dylan Miller and Nancy Hartman
- WCA Delegates
- Chris Deng, Jacob Ambrose, Katie Hull, Nancy Hartman, RJ Gohn, and Zachary White
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- Everyone must wear a mask at all times inside the venue, covering both nose and mouth. (No exceptions)
- Please review the COVID precautions tab for information regarding the steps taken to increase competitor safety at this competition.
- Please review the competitor information tab before the competition.
- Please review the other tabs for more information on the competition.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 72 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $5 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 95% of your registration fee.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until by contacting the organization team.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Registrations must be accepted manually, so if you do not see your name on the competitor's list within a business day, then please contact the organizers to resolve the issue.
Registrations may be deferred due to:
- Incorrect date of birth
- Incorrect name
- Representing a foreign country and not providing documentation
In all of the above cases, the organizers will email you before accepting the registration to confirm the information provided.
After the competitor limit has been reached, you may still pay and be put on a waiting list. If you are first on the waitlist and someone cancels their registration, then you will receive an email from the organizers. You must reply to the email and confirm your registration within 24 hours of receiving the email to compete. If no response is heard from you, the next person on the waiting list will be offered your spot. After the competition, all competitors on the waiting list will receive a refund for the registration cost minus tax. Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor's list until Friday, January 14, 2021, 7:00 PM CST.
Due to COVID-19 we are requiring everyone to wear a mask at all times to attend this competition.
Due to COVID-19 we are limiting 1 guest per competitor. If you are able to attend by yourself (older than 16 years old), we recommend not having guests.
Due to COVID-19 we will not be accepting event changes during the competition. If you wish to change which events you are registered for, please contact the organization team prior to Friday, January 14, 2021, 7:00 PM CST.
Staff members will have a refunded registration fee. However, when registering, please PAY to reserve your spot at the competition. You will be refunded afterwards.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.