BarbeCubing Spring 2019
- May 4, 2019
- Kansas City, Missouri, United States
KC First Church of the Nazarene
- 11811 State Line Road Kansas City, MO 64114
- Daniel Barbosa
- WCA Delegate
- David Woner
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- Read ALL tabs before registering.
- Include lunch information in the PayPal comments (more information in the "lunch" tab.)
- Plan on arriving 15-30 minutes before your first event.
- Wifi Information will be posted on the walls.
- PLEASE refrain from using flash video and photography!
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 85 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $30 (United States Dollar).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
After you click register you will be able to pay the registration fee. Please send $30 via PayPal to email@example.com through the "friends and family" option. This is a flat fee that covers registrations for all events.
If payment is not received within one week, your registration may be removed to make room for other competitors.
Please include the name of the competitor in the PayPal comments. Please email Daniel Barbosa at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues registering or paying.
Registrations must be accepted manually so please allow a little time after submitting payment.
If you need to cancel please email us so we can free up space for other competitors. No refunds will be given.
Registrations may be denied due to:
- Not paying
- Incorrect date of births
- Incorrect Names
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.