Bangladesh Cubing Fiesta 2019
- Dec 19 - 21, 2019
- Dhaka, Bangladesh
- 5/B, Beribandh, Main Rd, Dhaka 1207
- Akash Rupela, Arnab Banik, Mohammad Fazle Elahi, Mohammad Siwom Chowdhury, Muhtasim Al Farabi, and Ujjawal Pabreja
- WCA Delegates
- Akash Rupela and Ujjawal Pabreja
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- The competition will take place at the BU Permanent Campus, not on any other campuses spread across Mohammadpur.
- You'll have to be present at the competition area at least 10 minutes before the start of your event.
- All the necessary information is given the Tabs, please have a look.
- Please follow the Bangladesh Cubing Fiesta 2019 Facebook page, all the updates will be posted there.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 150 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ৳350 (Bangladeshi Taka).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 80% of your registration fee.
On the spot registrations will be accepted with a base registration fee of ৳550 (Bangladeshi Taka).
Fee Structure is Listed Below:
Fee Category Deadline Base Fee (৳) Fee Per Event (৳) Minimum Fee (Base Fee + One Event) (৳) Early Bird 30 November 11:59 PM 300 50 350 Late Bird 15 December 11:59 PM 400 50 450 Spot Registration - 500 50 550
The General Formula for calculating Registration Fee: Base Fee + (Number of Events x Per Event Fee)
Suppose you are going to participate in 5 Events. You have decided to pay on 22 November (Early Bird Category).
Then your fee would be: ৳300 + ( 5 x ৳50 ) = ৳550.
Spot Registration will only be available if the competitor limit remains unreached.
Spot Registration will only be accepted at least 30 minutes before the start of your event.
Instructions for First Time Participants
Please bring an ID Card that has your date of birth; Birth Certificate is preferred
For detailed Payment Procedure, click here
In order to ensure security on the campus, all visitors and participants will require an entry pass. Digital or printed copy must be shown while entering the campus. Entry pass download link will be given prior to the competition for all by e-mail.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.