Bennett University Cube Open 2020
Registration requirements for the competition:Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition below.
There is a competitor limit of 120 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₹300 (Indian Rupee).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 50% of your registration fee.
On the spot registrations will be accepted with a base registration fee of ₹400 (Indian Rupee).
- On the Spot Registration is Available between 9:00 and 9:30 A.M. on a first-come first-serve basis till the competitor limit of 120 competitors is reached. If the limit is reached in online registration itself, there will not be any on the spot registration.
- There will be a waiting list for online registration. You can pay even after the competitor limit is reached and you will be placed on a waiting list. If someone cancels their registration, registration of competitors on the waiting list will be accepted in chronological order till the limit is reached again.
- For online registration, a base fee of INR 300, along with per event fee of INR 50 is applicable. (INR 300 + minimum one event of INR 50 = INR 350) For example, if you participate in 3 events, the fee is 300 + (3 x 50) = INR 450.
- For on the spot registration, a base fee of INR 400, along with per event fee of INR 50 is applicable. (INR 400 + minimum one event of INR 50 = INR 450) For example, if you participate in 3 events, the fee is 400 + (3 x 50) = INR 550
- Pay the registration fee through one of the following options:
- Pay through Instamojo (LINK)
- Calculate your registration fee and pay through PayTm to 8447852838. Mention your name and competition name in the payment comments.
Registration closed over 1 year ago on .