Bennett University Cube Open 2020
- Jan 19, 2020
- Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Bennett University, Plot Nos 8-11, TechZone II, Greater Noida 201310, Uttar Pradesh
- Organization team
- ASHOK KUMAR JAKKULA, Aakash Singh, Ananya Jain, Bhavya Batra, Chahat, Himank Sharma, Kunchanapalli Manohar, Prince Kumar Poddar, Siddharth Kothari, Vishvesh Gupta, YEDLA JASWANTH NAIDU, and kanika mittal
- WCA Delegates
- Akash Rupela and Ujjawal Pabreja
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 120 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₹300 (Indian Rupee).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 50% of your registration fee.
On the spot registrations will be accepted with a base registration fee of ₹400 (Indian Rupee).
Spectators can attend for free.
- On the Spot Registration is Available between 9:00 and 9:30 A.M. on a first-come first-serve basis till the competitor limit of 120 competitors is reached. If the limit is reached in online registration itself, there will not be any on the spot registration.
- There will be a waiting list for online registration. You can pay even after the competitor limit is reached and you will be placed on a waiting list. If someone cancels their registration, registration of competitors on the waiting list will be accepted in chronological order till the limit is reached again.
- For online registration, a base fee of INR 300, along with per event fee of INR 50 is applicable. (INR 300 + minimum one event of INR 50 = INR 350) For example, if you participate in 3 events, the fee is 300 + (3 x 50) = INR 450.
- For on the spot registration, a base fee of INR 400, along with per event fee of INR 50 is applicable. (INR 400 + minimum one event of INR 50 = INR 450) For example, if you participate in 3 events, the fee is 400 + (3 x 50) = INR 550
- Pay the registration fee through one of the following options:
- Pay through Instamojo (LINK)
- Calculate your registration fee and pay through PayTm to 8447852838. Mention your name and competition name in the payment comments.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
|3x3x3 Cube||Arnav Arora||6.28||7.39||India||6.41||6.28||8.05||7.72||9.38|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||Sukant Koul||28.24||29.20||India||30.08||29.27||28.24|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||Arnav Arora||10.23||11.61||India||10.23||12.25||13.07||12.04||10.54|
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||Final||Bo3||20:00.00 cumulative *|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 10 advance to next round|
|Pyraminx||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 10 advance to next round|
|Square-1||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||4:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:30.00|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue Bennett University.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone Asia/Kolkata.
Schedule for Sunday (January 19, 2020)
Top 3 in each event will be awarded with the following :
- Winner - Gold Medal + certificate of excellence + trophy
- 1st runner up - Silver Medal + certificate of excellence
- 2nd runner up - Bronze Medal + certificate of excellence
Top 3 in each category - Youngest Cubers , Female Cubers and New Comers , will be awarded with trophies..
SOR (Sum of Ranks):
SOR Rankings will be decided using Kinch system. According to Kinch system, the one with highest kinch score wins. Kinch score is calculated as: sum of (100 × best average in the whole competition / best of your average in different rounds) for each individual events.
If any participant breaks any national record in these categories then he/she will be awarded with a trophy.
Supppose X no. of participants breaks national records then top 4 - x based on SOR will be awarded with a trophy.
Certifiacte of participation will be given to all other participants.
There will be 1 extra event held at this competition: 3x3x3 Scrambling.
Registration for extra event is done through this link: https://speedcubingextraevents.org/Competition/BUCubeOpen2020
You can register to the events ONLY if you already have a confirmed registration on the WCA website. On-site registration will also be available upto 9:30 A.M.
By Metro/Bus :
1)The nearest metro station is Pari Chowk metro(11kms).From Pari Chowk metro station take a cab to Bennett University.
2)Take a metro till botanical garden metro station(blue line). Take a NMRC bus till pari chowk. Therafter take a cab to the location. (Faster and convenient).
Buses ply between Botanical garden metro station and Pari chowk at regular intervals from 7A.M to 9P.M.
Note: For reaching to the aqua line you will have to travel till sector 52 station(blue line) and change to sector 51 station(aqua line).These two stations are connected through a walkway and DMRC(blue line) tickets/metro cards are not accepted on NMRC(aqua line).This route would take you about 1 hour more than the other alternate.
By Flight or Train:
1)Take the metro till Botanical Garden(blue line) then bus and then cab.
2)Take metro till Pari chowk(aqua line) metro station and cab to the location.
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.