Antipolo City Cube Open II 2019
- Apr 7, 2019
- Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines
- Town and Country Executive Village, corner Anahaw St., 28 Mahogany Ave, Antipolo, 1870 Rizal, Philippines
- Ivan Keith Cariaga
- WCA Delegate
- Cel Adriane Lalo
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
All registrants are required to read the Competitor Guide tab. Information about registration payment are found on the Payment Details tab.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 100 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₱300 (Philippine Peso).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Registration fee is 300php for the first 2 events (any of your choice) and additional 50php per extra event added there on. Regsitration steps:
- Register via this website.
- Wait for the payment details to be emailed to you.
- Pay the registration amount.
- Submit the payment receipt as instructed in the email.
NOTE: Payment for multiple competitors can be collated in one transaction as long as all concerned participants are registered on the WCA website.
WCA website registration is only until March 29, 2019. Payment is until March 31, 2019. Payment deadline and online registration may close earlier if the competitor limit is reached quickly.
Registration payment is non-refundable.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
|3x3x3 Cube||Toby Litiatco||7.78||8.41||Philippines||8.74||7.78||8.42||8.06||10.51|
|2x2x2 Cube||Inigo Miguel B. Palisoc||1.81||2.21||Philippines||2.87||2.26||1.81||2.32||2.04|
|4x4x4 Cube||Jaden Lim||27.42||31.34||Philippines||34.16||32.14||27.42||34.71||27.72|
|5x5x5 Cube||Richmond Mico Rigor||59.32||1:02.14||Philippines||1:08.59||1:03.52||1:01.07||59.32||1:01.83|
|Skewb||Ivan Keith Cariaga||2.73||3.71||Philippines||3.65||3.52||5.70||3.97||2.73|
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 30 advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|4x4x4 Cube||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||5:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:30.00|
|5x5x5 Cube||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||5:00.00||2 attempts to get < 2:20.00|
|Pyraminx||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|Skewb||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue Town and Country Executive Village Club House.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone Asia/Manila.
Schedule for Sunday (April 07, 2019)
FIRST TIME COMPETITORS
All newcomers are required to read WCA First-time Competitor Guide document to familiarize yoruself of the popular WCA regulations used to govern WCA competitions. Additionally, please watch this competitor tutorial by WCA Senior Delegate Kit Clement of the USA.
When you arrive at the competition venue, kindly follow the following steps:
1. Head to the registration table and sign on the competitor masterlist.
2. Present your proof of citizenship and any ID which shows your name and birthday.
3. Get your Competitor Envelope which contains your Certificate of Participation, event schedule and grouping/officiating Team Assignment. You will be assigned to officiate at some point during the competition so be sure to take note of your assignement to avoid being disqualified. As per WCA Regulation 1e2, all competitors must be ready to officiate when called or assigned to. Declining such assginment merits disqualification at the discretion of the WCA Delegate.
4. Go inside the venue hall and wait for the competition to start.
Payment Details are emailed to the WCA account used to register on this website within 48hrs after pre-registration is complete. Be sure that you are using a valid email to be able to receive the payment details. Registration payment is non-refundable.
For the latest updates and announcements regarding the event, please visit the official facebook page of the Philippine Cubers Association.
You can also join the official facebook community group of PCA by clicking here.
1. Ride a jeppney in front of Alimall going to Antipolo Simbahan / Sumulong
2. Alight at Town and Country Executive Village along Marcos Highway (after Sta. Lucia Mall).
3. Tell the security guard of the subdivision that you are going to the speedcubing competition and ride a pedicab going to the club house.
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.