Another Bruin Cube Day 2019
- Jan 12, 2019
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Westwood Plaza, Los Angeles, CA 90095
Ackerman Grand Ballroom
- Allison Yoon, Deven Nadudvari, Kevin Matthews, and Thomas Valles
- WCA Delegates
- Adam Walker and Michael Young
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
This competition is hosted by Cubing Club at UCLA as a follow up of last year's A Bruin Cube Day 2018.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 130 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $15 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 50% of your registration fee.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Spectators can attend for free.
- Registration is manually approved after we receive your payment. This means that it may take a day or two for your registration to be approved.
- If the competitor limit is reached, you must still pay to confirm your spot on the wait list. If enough spots open up, your registration will be accepted. Otherwise, you will be fully refunded shortly after the competition at the latest.
- If you are a UCLA student, include this in your registration comment and your registration will be approved. Expect us to check your bruin ID at the competition.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.