Anaheim Feet 2019
- Dec 7, 2019
- Anaheim, California, United States
- 220 S Imperial Hwy, Anaheim, CA 92807
- Margot Audero
- WCA Delegate
- Adam Walker
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- The only event at this competiton is 3x3x3 With Feet. Hence, this is also the main event.
- The purpose of this competition is to give competitors one last chace to compete in the 3x3x3 With Feet event if it is to be removed in 2020.
- Important: The competition is not being held in the high school. It is being held in a private residance in the neighborhood next to the high school. The address and parking instructions will be emailed to competitors the week before the competition.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 20 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $5 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 100% of your registration fee.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Please follow all instructions
- Please do not register if you do not plan on attending.
- Click on the "Register" tab and complete the online registration
- The registration fee of $5.00 will be paid in cash on the day of the competition. Note that it is necessary to pay this fee before one can compete.
- In 48 hours after registering, if you do NOT see your name on the competitors list (the tab on the left side of the screen that says "Competitors") then please send an email to one of the contacts on the General Info tab.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.