Albanian Open 2019
- Feb 16, 2019
- Tirana, Albania
- Rruga Asim Vokshi, Tirana 1000, Albania
- Reto Bubendorf and Samuel Mema
- WCA Delegate
- Tobias Peter
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
The competition will also be positioned as Albanian National Championship 2019. So fastest Albanian competitors per event will be honoured as national champions.
Kampjonati do te vendoset gjithashtu si Albanian National Championship 2019. Kjo do te thote se garuesit me te shpejte nga Shqiperia do ti jepet titulli kampjon kombetar.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 60 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is 100 L (Albanian Lek).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
On the spot registrations will be accepted with a base registration fee of 200 L (Albanian Lek).
Spectators can attend for free.
You will have to pay directly at the venue.
Pagesa do te behet direkt ne vendin e kampjonatit.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
|3x3x3 Cube||Lir Ukaj||7.99||8.47||NR||Kosovo||8.04||7.99||10.82||9.16||8.22|
|2x2x2 Cube||Reto Bubendorf||2.20||2.60||Finland||2.20||2.95||4.15||2.28||2.58|
|4x4x4 Cube||Reto Bubendorf||36.55||41.07||Finland||36.55||43.17||39.91||43.97||40.14|
|5x5x5 Cube||Tobias Peter||1:05.92||1:12.81||Switzerland||1:19.57||1:05.92||1:18.36||1:10.62||1:09.44|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||Tobias Peter||49.30||1:03.65||Switzerland||53.27||1:28.39||49.30|
|Skewb||Gjorgji Cheshmedjievski||4.32||5.32||North Macedonia||4.32||7.46||6.75||4.63||4.57|
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||5:00.00||Top 75% advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||5:00.00||Top 75% advance to next round|
|2x2x2 Cube||First round||Ao5||2:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|4x4x4 Cube||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||5:00.00||2 attempts to get < 3:00.00||Top 75% advance to next round|
|5x5x5 Cube||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||6:00.00||2 attempts to get < 4:00.00|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||Final||Bo3||30:00.00 cumulative *|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue Instituti Harry Fultz.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone Europe/Tirane.
Schedule for Saturday (February 16, 2019)
New Competitor Information
If you are a new competitor, it is important that you are familiar with the Regulations. The regulations are very long and are quite a lot to take in so don't worry if you don't remember it all! Because of this, we have a video that explains the competing procedure which we recommend to watch before attending: Competing Tutorial. We will also be holding an introduction to competing as per the Schedule which we recommend you attend as well.
New competitors must bring some form of ID to show at the competition to confirm the name, the country they wish to compete for, and the date of birth registered with. The usual items of ID that people bring are Passports, Birth Certificates, Driver's Licenses, etc. As long as it has your name, date of birth, and country, then it will be fine.
If you have any questions, we recommend that you check the FAQ in case it has been asked before. But you are more than welcome to contact us at the link on the General Info page.
Information for All Competitors
- Please help judge! We rely very heavily on regular competitors to make the competition run to schedule. It is not very difficult to do, and even parents can do it! If you'd like to learn the procedure then we will explain it during the introduction to competing, and if you still don't quite understand we can show you during the rounds as well. And you may judge whenever you want.
- However, if you are competing in an event then you are expected to help judge for that event. Check your personal schedule that you will receive at the competition or the 'Groups'-Tab to see when you have to judge.
- No flash photography under any circumstance within the venue. It is extremely distracting for competitors.
- If you are a spectator, please stay 1.5m away from competitors at all times as per Regulation 7b.
- Please treat the venue with respect, put all of your rubbish in bins, black bin bags, or take it home with you and keep your area tidy.
- There are thousands of puzzles at these events, make sure to keep yours together so you don't lose them! Keeping them in a bag and looking after it at all times is recommended.
- During blindfolded events, please stay silent within the venue. These events require a high amount of concentration and any noise can be distracting. We will announce when the silence will begin and when you may talk within the venue again.
It is very important that all the participants have studied the regulations in detail to ensure a flawless process of the competition.
They can be found here : English
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.